- A copy of offer letter must be sent to recruitment consultant
- Company should not give joining without confirmation of placement consultants
Tuesday, 8 March 2011
Recruitment has become most important part for an organization. In Human resource development department (HRD) A Hr has to Pre analysis the requirement of Manpower and have to do arrangement to fulfill that requirement properly and timely. To fulfill the requirement a company has many different ways.
o Own data bank- (applications which they receive directly)
o Colleges/university and educational Institute
o Employment office / placement offices
o News paper advertisement
o Job portal advertisement
o Reference from existing employees
Out of this all ways recruitment through Placement offices is the way which most effective, time bounding, secret and accurate way
A placement consultant or a recruitment consultant is a one specialist who helps companies and organizations to fulfill their requirements timely and perfectly.
I have some general questions with You to share-
Qestion-1-: Do you want to get better services from your placement consultants?
Question-2-: Do you want recruitment services on low rata then present?
Question-3-: Do you want recruitment services on time?
Question-4-: Do you want better and more resume against each position so you can choose better with high merit?
If answer is – yes
How? Can you get it?
Give answer in yes or no to your self sincerely or honestly to your self before I share the solutions
Do you share your companies’ future planning s and manpower requirements timely so they prepare their resume data bank according to that or arrange resume
Do you share each requirement with specification of job descriptions?
Do you assure your consultants for confirmation of his fee for his efforts?
Do you give complete details of activities done in interview to joining process of candidature offered by consultants?
Does your company have permanent or fixed recruitment consultants for recruitment? If yes how many are local from that?
Do you provide them all vacancies regularly according to their recruitment portfolio?
Have you share your company details Company profile, structures, manpower resources status at the time of first time requirements offering and do you update them timely
Do you follow the systems or terms and conditions at the time of recruitment by Consultants?
General terms for recruitment.
There are many points on which If a company or HR thinks he can get better and best services and recruitment solutions from his consultant in comparative better price.
If you want to get better services then fixed your permanent placement Consultant
If you want to get recruitment in short-notice or in time give all future planning details with consultant and Invite him in meeting of HRD a human planning or brief him separately on time to time (As we share every thing to our doctor to get proper remedies / as we share complete details to our lawyer to get solved our legal issues) same share all your Human planning with placement consultant.
When you give requirements to a consultants and it start working on that but due to unserious ness of any body the deal does not finalized. It creates loss to him and to recover his loss he increase the fees.
So if you make proper and serious commitment on every requirement shared to consultant it give result to consultant as low costing and he can give concession on fees and you will be offered low recruitment fee on services received by consultant
So think about all this today and I assure you that you will be able to manage one, a first and a most important part of human resource management Recruitment and selection more efficiently and perfectly even manage by any body else in your company
Dear friends if you think that this topic relationship between Hr and recruitment consultant must be improved then share your ideas and view to me on topic “Relationship between placement consultant and Hr” With me
Thursday, 24 February 2011
Interview is the gate from which one can get entry in organization as an employee and for fresher it always a great challenging task.
If you are appearing in so many Interview and not getting selection you will not only lose you confidence but also closing doors of those companies for next some years to get re-entry. So it is very important that a fresher take starting Interview very seriously.
In present time maximum jobs are in private sector and candidate get selection in company through Personal Interviews. Normally a personal Interview is an Interaction with prospective employer or recruiter of employer who want assess that this person will be suitable for our organization or not. A candidate gets only 15-30 minutes to express that his most suitable candidate for organization and it is very hard so we have to focus on it.
Difference between interview of fresher and experienced candidate
An experience person is assessed by employer on the behalf of his previous Job responsibilities, performance, result and similarities or capabilities with present job for which candidate is appeared for interview.
Instated of this a fresher has a wide range of career option and employer focus on general aspects or general behavioral, attitudinal and IQ.
Steps for fresher to get into job and do and not do
It is very hard for Me to Explain all in this small essay because normaly for all this activity I take one full day session but I try to Explain in short with some main points.
Preparation for Interview
1. First check the companies of positions which have relevance to your career interest or Educational and interest/ Do not appear for interview without matching the profiles
2. Study the company profiles through it website, newspaper & other possible sources and prepares the notes which have relevance to the position for which you are going to appear for Interview.
3. Prepare or reschedule your Resume according to that like and high-light the points which may have some relevance with the position or company.
4. Reach for Interview in proper dress and on accurate time.
What employer wants to find.
1. Stability- when you join any company as a fresher you need some training to execute the work and normally a training program is very expensive activity for any organization and he do not want to make any expense on a candidate which may be not stable. (So the first most important point to get the job is making feel to employer that you will be a candidate who will work with the organization long in whatever the situation.) if you get success in this point you will get 80% clearance
2. The second and most important part is accountability. An Employer wants know that the candidate is how much responsible/ serious and accountable towards his job or task may be offer t you in future. It has also equal worth. As stability
3. Smartness- here the word smartness means, fast learning attitude, team player, sincerity, presentable, pleasant, and theory knowledge of your study.
Do not Do-
1. Salary- every company has its structure of According to positions & experiences so do not show your expectation. Just answer as per company norms & Job responsibility and tell them that you will prove yourselves as per salary offered by company or your desire. Because salary is always against your Job responsibilities of result so need to bargain that. If you want to ask then ask about growth path for you.
2. Do not say that you are fresher and you are here that you want to learn and then want make your career. ( employer does not open office to give you training. Just say that you are capable and just need guidance of work culture or techniques of organization.
3. To start a career if you are not topper you have to start from small companies of individual forms, so in that case do not tell them that in future you want go in big organization after learning.
4. Do not hurt Ego- Employer is head of organization either it is big or small. He has some Ego in front of employees either he shows or not. So be conscious that you should not heart Ego of employer during Interview or trial period.
This are some basic Points which can multiplies you selection chances in interview also make eligible yourself to get offer of Higher salaries and designations.
Wednesday, 23 February 2011
Shaleenjobs.com is one of growing Job portal from Udaipur , Rajasthan focused on personalized attention to employer and Job seeker,. portal is not only focused on resume data collection and selling but focused on final recruitment. major concentration in helping new placement consultants , who are working on small level and need support to established themselves.
we provide support to Placement consultants.
we provide support to Placement consultants.
- Practice & method
- Finding Job from clients
- Resume data bank
- Job posting
- Quality management
- Tie_up with companies
- Business Policy